Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm still here

Sorry for not blogging in a while, but I was either too busy, not feeling good or just didn't really feel like it. Lo siento..

There hasn't really much been going on. I was working my butt off at an horse show without getting paid to get experience as jump crew and in-gate person. Maybe I can find someone to work for next summer with that. It was nice though, working with my boyfriend. But damn, Jumpers can be so much work when you're doing jump crew. Especially if someone thinks it's funny to make a different course for each class where you even have to move several jumps. Thanks. :P But oh well. Gave me something to do during this endless summer...

I have a few more lazy weeks left before I'm gonna babysit for five days. I'm excited for that because I love little kids and getting $200 right before I start college sounds good, too. I really hope I can find someone to babysit for in Athens. My favorite family here is sadly moving back to Germany soon. No more babysitting there. They have awesome kids and the parents are supercool to hang out with, too. I'm gonna miss them. :)

My boyfriend actually moved in with my family now. Not what I planned after just 3 1/2 months, but it's going pretty well so far. We have some fights sometimes because I like having a few minutes to myself sometimes, but I think it's good when a couple knows how to fight. Haha. I don't know how it will go once I go to college though. He doesn't want to stay here by himself, so I hope he can get an apartment close to Athens. That'd be wonderful. But I know my mom wouldn't mind him staying at the house. He's so nice and very helpful around the house. :) Now he's off to a horse show until Sunday. That's how it's gonna be for a few weeks now. Gone on Thursday, back on Sunday. But he promised to go to Tai Spice with me on Wednesday. That's my favorite restaurant and it will be our 4 months. :) I know it's not a big deal, but I'm just really happy with him now that we're finally officially dating. :)

Guess what! I got a pet for college. Two to be exact. Hahahaha. Juan and I went to his friend's wedding and they gave us two goldfish to take home. He loved the fish at the the Georgia Shrimp Company and although he says they're useless now that we have two, I still catch him watching them and smiling. And he likes to take care of them, too. :)

My greencard request finally got approved. They should be sending the actual card in the next two weeks. Then I can finally get approved for in-state tuition. My mom just told me that I can't go if I'm counted as Out-of state. Sucky. But it's all good now. :)

My dogs are lazy as always. Chloe looks like such a baby when she rolls up to sleep. It's so adorable. Especially when she's dreaming and quietly barking to herself during it. :) But sometimes, like now, she stretches out all the way and she looks so hugggee. I'm not feeling too great today again and I'm really enjoying the time with her on the couch all day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment