Friday, July 29, 2011

11 Days!

Until I go to college. That's when I move to Athens. Classes start on the 15th. :)

Still need to buy a fridge.

I've been babysitting all week. They're awesome girls, but I'm also happy that today is the last day. I am so tired. Gonna go help my boyfriend at a horse show this week, too. So much stuff this week. But it was awesome, cause we got to go out to lunch at a pizza place, got frozen yoghurt, went to Jump 2 It, Urban Jungle, swimming a few times and and and.. awesome week :)

I'm gonna finally spend next  week packing. Juan is taking me there hopefully. I hope he can help me move in and all, but we're gonna have to see if he has to work. He's built 15 grooming boxes that we sold for $600 and now he's working on 2 medicine boxes that can be hung up on a stall for horse shows for $700. And then we're gonna build a small tack box. It's awesome. :)

I got my animal practicum book yesterday and it's awesome! Love it. I'm so excited for that class to start.

I applied for about 10 jobs yesterday, too. I finished my resume and I'm gonna send it to a few places in Athens that I talked to when I visited with my mom. I'm really hoping I can get a job, so I can save up at least a little bit of money for when vet school starts. It might not help much with tuition and stuff like that, but at least with the applications. Having some savings for that will make it a bit less stressful. :)

Here's a picture of my favourite Shirts for Shelters dog toy.


She's so cute, isn't she? <3

1 comment: