Thursday, July 21, 2011

No more braces!

I got my braces off today. Finally. I've had them for about six years now. They were a huge pain, but now I'm done with them. I'm getting retainers in two weeks, but that won't be too bad. I'm getting the invisible ones for during the day, so it won't be as bad. :)

Bf is gone to Auburn again. We're almost done with the grooming boxes. It's taking longer than expected because of so much rain here in Georgia. Then once we get paid, we're starting the next project - a medicine box that can be hung up on a stall. We might get to make two of them. Lots of money. :) We made business cards and I hope those will help get us more work once the horse shows are over and he doesn't have to work so much there anymore. He's gone for 5 days this week and then 4 or 5 days again next week.

19 days until move-in at UGA. I'm so very excited. All I need now is a bike, and then I'm done shopping.

My fish are getting very interested in us. They let us touch them and learned how to get attention when they're hungry. I didn't know they are that smart. They jump a little out of the water when they want to be fed.

No comments:

Post a Comment