Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my little sister! She is 16 now. :)

Van found out that I have fish now today. It was kinda funny. He sat in front of the shelf that they are on and just kept looking up at it. From behind, he looked like a bat with his ears falling back and standing up. He's adorable like that. He also keeps licking his muzzle which usually means he's thinking about food. I'm not sure if he's planning on eating my fish.. lol

We have someone who is interested in buying one of our tack trunks to give away at her horse shows. Awesome! :D There are other people looking at it today, too. If you're in Auburn at horse shows the next few weeks, you should take a look at it. Juan is working there and he took the tack box that he made for me. It's beautiful.

We are also making a price list now for jumps. Because all our tack trunks are custom made, we can't really put one price on it. But most jumps will be the same, so it's easier to put a price. We might have someone who wants us to build a whole ring! I'm so excited! We really need some work right now.. If you have the time, please check out Sayrian Charm. It's our facebook page and you can see some pictures of what we build. And if you're not interested in buying anything right now, it'd be awesome if you could still become a friend. Thanks. :)

My friend just came back from orientation from UGA and we're gonna have The History of Horse Racing together. Awesome! We're both horse crazy and it's gonna be an awesome class. I heard the professor is awesome. :)




Edit: I just heard that three more tack trunks are wanted. I'm so excited! The more we make the more people talk about them and we get more customers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment