Thursday, July 14, 2011

Changed Schedule

So, I finished my final schedule. Or at least, I hope this is it. I don't want to have to worry about finding another class to fit my schedule again. My first one was great time-wise, this one is ok. MWF will be much longer..

I dropped Psych 1101 because I sent in my old AP scores. I got credit for Macroecon, so I don't need to take another class for that section. I also dropped Engl 1101 because I got 3 credit hours from my 11th grade AP English class. Another class taken care of. :) I'm gonna take Engl 1102 and be done with English classes for the rest of my life. I will be starting my freshman year with 9 credit hours done already. :) To get a good number of hours again and not waste any time, I added Math 2250 to my schedule. Calculus. Ughhh. I hate math but just like with English, it will be the last math class I need to take. UGA Vet School doesn't require any math classes, but some others do, such as Auburn, so even though I hate, I still decided to take one. Just to be sure.

Boyfriend is gone to Auburn for a horse show. He's getting paid more now. It's wonderful. :) And apparently tons of people are interested in my tack trunk and horse jumps and stuff. We are currently building little grooming boxes (15!), because one of his bosses is wanting them for her horse shows. They are very cute and easy to build. We bought new tools for them, and we will still make enough money from them. I am so excited about all this. My mom told me yesterday that I should start a real business with it. Really?! :D It's all so exciting and I will look more into that..

It's less than a month now until I move in! I am very excited. We're almost done shopping for everything. Well, according to my mom, we're done. But we'll see. ;) It's all so exciting. hahaha I got a purple chair for my dorm room yesterday. It was cheap, but it's sooo comfortable and it gives my a great place to read. We also bought a new desk chair. I have trouble with my back and that one will hopefully help a lot. My side of the room will be decorated in mostly purple with little things in light blue, teal, light green and pink. It's all very cute. And I'm taking my wonderful tack trunk. I love it. Thanks to my wonderful bf! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment