Saturday, July 9, 2011

Home alone..

Once again. My mom is off to see a friend who is also moving back to Germany. So many people leaving. Not much sooner and we're gonna be the only Germans here.. jk. There's too many of us living here. That can't happen.

We went to the bank today and I have my own account now. Finally. About time with me going off to college. And it's linked to my mom's, so she can always put some money on there. ;) I got her to give me $60 a week instead of $50, because she always gets money from my grandma for me. That way she doesn't keep it all. hahaha

Good news! Now we have one person who wants one tack trunk, another wants three and then another one wants ten! Isn't that awesome?! I'm so excited! And he also is thinking about having us build a whole ring full of jumps. :D A lot of people are asking for our business cards. Well.. we don't have any. But we're making some! This week when Juan gets back and then he can take 'em to the shows the next few weekends. It was a good idea that he took my tack trunk to the show. That way people don't only know that we make them, but also what they look like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment