Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can I leave already?

I'm so anxious to leave. The vet office I asked to shadow at never called back. Cool. Not really. If you don't want me, at least tell me so I'm not waiting forever. I'm getting really bored at home and I wish that I could already move to Athens. At least I could go around there then and explore.

I decided that it probably would be better not to have a car in college; at least for the first semester. I applied for a job and if I get it, I might be working weekends, too. Then it just wouldn't make sense to come home for a few hours. Waste of gas money. And my mom wants to come for events anyways every once in a while. And I know that my boyfriend will come up all the time anyways. Which I love. I think it's good that we won't be together every second anymore. I wouldn't get any studying done that way. But I will enjoy every minute with him when he does come up. :)

He's coming back from Auburn today. It was a long horse show 'weekend' without him. He already had to leave Tuesday morning to set everything up. I'm excited to see him tonight. :)



Isn't that such a sad picture?! I made a fb group for my 'Shirts for Shelters' project and that's what I chose as a picture for it. I hope that a lot of people will donate their clothes to help with this. It'd be awesome. There's another girl already that wants to help with making the toys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment