Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Back..

Well I've been since Tuesday night, I just somehow couldn't get myself to blog.. sick and bf stuff..

Well I finished my schedule yesterday. I will be taking 6 classes which add up to 15 credit hours. Apparently more than most freshmen do, but I have a lot of things I want to accomplish in the next four years. I'm taking chem 1211+L, which has a huge book. I suck at chem so the next four semester of it will be terrible for me. I'm taking the regular freshman english class just like everybody else, and a psych class. It's gen-ed, the professor apparently sucks, but the other classes sounded worse than this one. I can't take many classes that satisfy my major requirements yet because I don't have the pre-reqs, so I just got started with gen-ed right away. Wasn't in my plan, I wanted to take those as late as possible, but whatever. Sooner or later I'd have to take 'em anyways. Every UGA freshman has to take a one-hour Odyssey class (seminar kinda thing) and because I went to the second orientation session I got my top choice! Go me! It's gonna be about the history of horse racing! I am very excited for that course. I'm also gonna have an animal and dairy science orientation, which is a class that tells me what all I can do with my major (in case I won't make it into vet school), and we get to interview and listen to speakers and other interesting stuff. My last - and already favorite - class is the animal and dairy science practicum. We get to already work with animals. We learn how to handle and restrain farm animals and other cool stuff like that! I'm excited! :D

On Wednesday, my bf made me a wonderful breakfast, bought me two pairs of shoes and then took me out to one of my favorite restaurants: the Georgia Shrimp Co. It was a wonderful day that we finished with cuddling and watching a movie. I loved it. :)

For a big part of the week I felt terrible. I don't drink enough because I just don't get thirsty, so I am dehydrated a lot. The heat and a lot of walking in Athens didn't help either. But I'm working on it. I'm determined to make myself drink more. I already am almost done with one water bottle today! Not much for other people but many days I only drink one of those a day..... So Go Me! :)


I really missed my dogs while I was in Athens. I don't know how I'm gonna live without them. :( But I'm home alone with them this weekend, so that'll be nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment