Saturday, June 11, 2011

Athens tomorrow! :)

My arms hurt. A lot. I didn't even feel the shots when I got them and I didn't feel any different for a while, but now they've been hurting for about an hour and whenever I try to lift something I realize that it's lower than a few minutes before. It's getting harder and harder to lift them. I hope it won't get too bad. :/

I went to Petsmart today to help out the Humane Society. There were four adorable Lab/Akita puppies and a little puggle. He was so scared because it was his first time at adoption day. A storm was coming up and I was there on the golfcart so I had to leave. I didn't wanna be stuck there for hours maybe because I had some other stuff to do as well today. I talked to one of the ladies in charge and she got pissed. Why am I even there if I know I can't stay the whole time (I didn't know), and that I'm not any use to them at all if I can't stay the whole time." Ehm.. they didn't have enough people working today and she'd rather do it all alone the whole time than have me there to help her a little bit for part of the time? Really? That's stupid. Seriously.

This was my favorite today: Kaleb, a border collie mix puppy. I wanted to take him home so bad! He'd be perfect for Chloe. Both are so playful.





I finished packing and I'm leaving for Athens at 7am tomorrow. I am so excited. I'm spending the day alone with my mom, which rarely ever happens, and we have all day to look around Athens. It's so pretty there butI never really had the time to look at everything I am interested in. I hope I can fix everything with the admissions office and health center on Monday morning, otherwise I can't sign up for classes. :/ I found my status flagged on my student account and I have no idea if that flag is there because of the health center or the admissions office, or if there is another entirely different problem! :/ I'm so stressed out about all of this. It's all so important to me and everything seems to be messed up! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment