Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Orientation soon..

On Monday and Tuesday, I have freshman orientation at the University of Georgia. I am so excited because it finally feels like I'm getting at least a little closer to college. :)

They want us to fill out a sheet with classes that we want to take. I thought, oh yeah, of course, no big deal. It took me about three hours.. so many classes I wanna take. I just couldn't decide for the longest time. I want to major in Animal Science while I'm doing the Pre-Vet requirements, so I tried to get as many classes as possible that fit the vet school requirements. I decided to look around a little more even though I was already getting a headache from staring at my computer all day (I've had to do other stuff to get ready for orientation..), but I didn't wanna stop and have to keep going again later.. So I found the Dairy Science Minor. Some of my other classes go perfectly with this one too, so I thought why not? Animal Science/Pre-Vet just isn't enough for me (psshhhhh), so I'll add even more work. Of course I can do that!

Silly Me..

(That was when I thought of the title for my blog. I figured I would think that more often in the next years hahahaha)

I had my cute little dogs in my room while I was working on all that stuff. Usually they just sleep when they get to lie on my bed. One of them did. The other one just REALLY wanted to play today. I love her. She is the most adorable dog I know. <3


Van tends to be a little lazier, but he's also older than Chloe. Here is Van, doing what he always does:



Now I get to spend the rest of the night with my boyfriend and tomorrow off to a horse show day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment