Thursday, June 9, 2011

Evil Flies

I had e-mailed the admissions office a few times because I REALLY needed their help to verify my status before Orientation. It seems like they think I just wanna chat because they never answered. Yesterday I decided to call them. After I told them my name they were like "Oh yes, we saw your e-mails. You just need to do this and this and this." (So if you saw them, why did you never answer?!?) At least the people dealing with Orientation stuffs finally answered my mails today. No need for reservations to sleep while I am in Athens. I will be a day early to just kinda look around Athens with my mom, but they just want me to show up at a residence hall and sign in. No need for planning beforehand. I like that :)

I'm getting my tetanus shot tomorrow and then I have to find all my immigration papers to show to admissions on Monday. When I get all that done, I am free to sign up for classes. I now have a list of everything I wanna take and I hope I get it all this semester :) I'd have two hands-on classes then with LA. :D


I put that on my bf's mirror a few weeks ago for his birthday :) I always leave him little notes and all kinds a stuff. He always loves it. :)

Now I'm in Conyers, watching him set up rings for a horse show this weekend. I'd help, but he has the plans and it's way faster if he does it right away than if he'd have to explain everything to me. Works for me. Hahahaha. It's so hot here! But I got used to it a little by now after a few hours. The only thing that still bothers me are the thousands of flies that fly around my head! Damn you, flies! At least they don't sting though like that orange wasp earlier today. I'm a little allergic to those and now my finger is swollen. Ouch :(

Here's my darling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment