Friday, June 10, 2011

Stupid Health Center :(

I went to the doctor this morning to get my tetanus shot and ended up getting a meningococcal (I have no idea if I spelled that right hahaha) vaccine too. I got distracted and didn't even notice that I got my first shot; I didn't feel the nurse putting it in at all. Why do I remember it hurting so much when I was younger?

Well, I got my updated immunization form for the UGA University Health Center. I faxed it and e-mailed them to make sure they really got it. No answer. I called. Nothing. I checked online after a while and noticed that they updated it, but my status was still flagged. I filled out my medical history form and checked back later. Flagged. More e-mails and calls but not one answer, so when they left at 5, I finally stopped trying. If you update my stats, why not my flagged status too? I asked and they told me the tetanus shot was the only thing missing. And you had three hours to answer my first e-mail. WHAT WERE YOU DOING? I know you're busy there too, but if you update my stats already, why not press than one button to change my status too?!?! I can't sign up for classes if they don't change it before Tuesday!

It's just like with the admissions office the day before. I e-mailed a few times over the last few days and finally ended up calling. "Oh yeah, I remember reading your e-mails!" SO WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER?! I'm not sending those 'cause I'm bore and just wanna chat. There's a reason for it! Now I have to bring all my immigration papers with me to Athens and HOPE that they're ok. Otherwise, I again can't sign up for classes. Can you please get a little more organized? Maybe prioritize requests so that students that have orientation sooner than others get help on time.

Ughhhhhhh, had to find a vent.. hahaha now I'm done ranting :)


"Watcha doin', Momma?"


"Upset? Wasn't me, riiight?"


"Good. Look how cute I am. That distract you? It's ok if it does. Just admit it."


"SO CUTE."


"Always works!"


Pizza Hut just called and said they're out of my favorite potato wedges. SO SAD. Today just isn't a good day, I guess...

UGA asked me to pick out a freshman seminar today. I picked out five, in case the time for my first choice didn't work with my schedule..

1) ...

Well, I was gonna give you the list, but apparently my computer didn't save it. I only have a blank form. More about that tomorrow I guess..

Somebody is interested in buying a tack trunk from my boyfriend. Finally! He built me one for my birthday and I absolutely ADORE it. So cute! We're trying to get people to order some that he can built to make some extra money on the side. I will post pictures later! :)

And one last cute picture of Chloe to end the day:


1 comment: