Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Successes.

Ivy is sleeping through the whole night! She woke up at 7:30 this morning, which is great.

Last night, we went to McD. I thought she'd be curious and would look around a lot or maybe even be scared a bit, but nope. She looked around once and then laid down at my feet while I was waiting in line and ordering. I sat down outside and the same thing happened. She wasn't fazed by anything.

We're working on the command "sit" right now and she is getting better and better. Hopefully soon she can do it every time and when other people tell her also.

She seems to like her crate. They are supposed to be their safe haven for when they are scared or want to be alone. She goes there several times a day to take naps. She barely ever cries anymore when I close it, too. Maybe at first, but then she quiets down pretty quickly and goes to sleep. Good pup! :)

She's starting to play more with her nylabone, too. She likes to put everything in her mouth, but I always distract her with the bone or kong filled with pb and it's working wonders. She's a lot better now. The didn't really look at her bone so far, but today it must be the coolest toy ever!

I'm having a lot of fun with her. We're going to get food again later. Maybe McD or something similar in hopes of it being quiet there again with not too many people. I want everything to be positive and that she doesn't get scared. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment