Monday, June 18, 2012

Ivy

She's here! I picked up my guide dog puppy on Saturday and she is gorgeous! Her name is Ivy, which I think is so cute. Here she is:


Adorable, right? :)

I went on a couple of walks with her the first day. From the first time on, I made sure to make her walk on the left side. After only three days, she's almost a pro! She's pretty smart. ;)

She also doesn't care at all about busying on concrete, which is something all of our puppies have to learn. Most of them will go to NY and not all of them will have access to grass, so we want to get them used to busying on concrete all their life.

She also pretty much sleeps through the night already. She woke up the first night when my brother came home and this morning at 6:30 because my bf got up. But besides that, she sleeps the whole time! I am very happy about that!

I love her. She's cute. And fun. :)

We had a first outing today. We went to a gas station close by. She had her coat on and was so good in the store! I bought her some peanut butter for the Kong she got today. Everyone liked her, especially the police man.

She's being good and I want to take her out tomorrow again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment