Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 5.

Just to keep up with the sleeping schedule reports: Ivy was quiet until 8:30 this morning and only woke up because I had to get up. I think we can call this a complete success. No worrying about her needing to go outside during the night. We got this covered!

Our busying routine is getting better, too. Slowly, but surely. We're not supposed to let them go while we are walking. Walking is for walking, not busying. They learn to go in a designated spot when they are told to do so. I must say that we are getting closer to this goal!

The "sit" command is almost perfect inside. She also does it when we visit other places sometimes, such as McD. Our only problem is doing it outside. There are just many other things to pay attention to, mommy! She is getting pretty good with "leave it" and "quiet" though when we are outside!

I walked up to the bus stop with her. Originally, I planned to actually ride the bus with her because we have to do it on Friday to get to the vet. I decided against it though. So we just sat there, watching the traffic. Some puppies are scared by cars, trucks, etc. driving by. Not my Ivy! She doesn't really care much. She's such a champ!


No comments:

Post a Comment