Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog Name Change

I changed the name of my blog. I no longer feel like a silly girl with unreachable dreams. I now feel like a person who has a goal and does everything she can to reach it.

Life should be full of learning. Learn something new every day! Don't finish school and think you are done with learning. Finish school, go on to your career and never stop improving!

What I love about becoming a vet is that there are always new things you can learn. You might be an expert in your area, but there are so many more areas that you can study. And it's a science that never stops improving! There will always be new things to learn about!

I am excited to be getting a guide dog puppy this week. I have had dogs all my life, but it will be a completely different experience to finally have one where I am the primary caretaker. The only caretaker actually. And with the help of other volunteers, my area coordinators and the puppy itself, I will be able to learn so much more about dog training and myself. It will be hard, but I am definitely ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment