Thursday, June 7, 2012

La di da..

Not much has happened. Life seems to stand still. Not much to do while I'm at home.

I've been reading a lot though, so that's nice. I miss reading during the year, so it's nice to catch up on some books. I get a lot of emails about different horse and veterinary topics and I really enjoy reading up on all kinds of different things.

This is the latest article I read: Equine Practitioners: Beat feed stores at their own game. It's about tips on developing a better relationship with your clients and how to financially help both sides. I thought there were some good tips and wanted a place to safe the article, so here it is. Maybe I'll need it some day.

I might start work next Monday already. My boss wants me to start as soon as possible, but he won't answer his phone now. I'd like to start early, because then I wouldn't be so bored, I'd make money already and it's work better with the puppy's arrival. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment