Thursday, June 28, 2012

Monster

I ordered a new collar for my little monster yesterday. It should be here in the next week or two. I'm super excited about it. It's customized with colors and will have her name on it! :)

Ivy herself? Being a monster at home like usual. Trying to get into everything she can find and not leaving the resident dog alone. hahaha But I'm pretty sure "big dog" doesn't mind. I think they like playing together. I've been staying with friends for a few days and it's great. I enjoy it here much more than staying with my brother. ;)

But move in into the new house is today. I am still staying here with friends until tomorrow, but then I'll be all over there. It's only across the street, which is very nice. Friends close by. I'm excited to finally get into it, too. Last time we're moving places with Ivy. She needs to have a home that stays her home. :)

The command 'sit' is getting better and better. When we are out for walks, she's usually too distracted to pay attention to my talking, but we are making progress. She's listening much better now.

We also started with 'down.' It's not as good yet, but she's a smart puppy and figuring it all out.

I love working with her. She picks things up quickly and while she is a bit stubborn, we can still work it out. I am learning so much myself from it, too. I'm getting more patient and more creative. A puppy can be very frustrating, but we're managing it well together!

She is wonderful when we go on outings though! Couldn't ask for a better puppy! I took her to the vet with my friend and she was very quiet. While she didn't like the vaccine shots, she didn't protest really either. After that, we went out to the Chinese restaurant where I always go with the bf. She just laid down and took a nap. Same everywhere else. I went shopping to Kroger and Walmart and it wasn't a problem at all. :)


Here's the little monster as we are waiting for the bus. Looks a bit like a teddy bear, doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment