Monday, August 26, 2013

New Beginnings!

Yesterday was the first time the new small groups at Athens Church met and it was a lot of fun. The girls in my group seem very nice and so does our leader. Because I'm from the farthest away out of everyone there last night, I won us all a trip to Transmet! We're pretty excited about that. haha Due to labor day, we wont be meeting next weekend but maybe I'll see them after service anyways on Sunday.

Today is also the first day of rush for Sigma Alpha! I'm not really a dress wearer but I've got one for tonight and Wednesday night. The one for Wednesday I really like since it goes with my cowboy boots. :3

I worked as a groom at the first horse show of the semester on Saturday. You could have also called me a personal assistant and somewhat of a babysitter. haha But it was a lot of fun. I have the best horse to take care of at those shows. And the hog show afterwards was cool too.

I was assigned a new AC in GDF and hopefully I'll be able to work more with the dogs again this semester. I've barely done anything the last few months.


A little over a month until Luke Bryan's Farm Tour concert in Athens again! It was so much fun last year and I'm super excited to be going again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Luke Bryan... I worked as a guest services supervisor/intern for a sold-out concert of his once on my birthday (since I couldn't get out of it). His fans are crazy! :P

    ReplyDelete