Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hey there again..

Ok, so obviously this whole catching up thing didn't really work. I wanted to write about all the things that happened while I didn't post before writing about new things. But you know, that didn't happen. So I'm just gonna update as I write about new things. Or I'll try at least. No promises.

I'm still at UGA and a new semester is about to start in a few days. It's the beginning of my junior year. I've already been through 2 whole years here, can you believe it?!



This one here is still with me. Ivy was released from the guide dog program because of her fear of people. She was awesome at everything until she was around strangers. So it was decided that she'd be happier as a pet and I got to keep her. We've been doing lots of work and she has been getting much better at meeting new people. We went to a disc dog event a little while ago and she did great. Maybe we'll try the whole disc dog thing too eventually but she isn't the best at catching stuff with her mouth.


I've also added to my family over christmas. I'm not sure I talked about that here..


On the left is Maisha (Swahili for life because she went to the hospital for a week when I got her and barely made it) and next to her is Zuri (Swahili for beautiful). I thought I was going to give up Ivy so I got myself two cats. And right after that, Ivy was released and now I have three monsters! haha

Ivy likes cats and she gets along really well with Maisha, but Zuri doesn't like her too much. But Maisha and Ivy are adorable together. Here's the proof:



Those are NOT staged. They love to cuddle.

That's it for now. More another time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment