Thursday, August 22, 2013

Busy busy busy

No, it's not a post about guide dogs... ;)

It's gonna be a busy junior year for me! I'm going to more club meetings that I used to to try and meet new people and just be more active in general. I don't know how much I'll do with my old clubs, especially Horsemen's (don't really wanna give that up completely) but I'm excited about all the new things!

"Sassy in boots, classy in pearls. Nothing's better than a ΣA Girl!"

I went to a Sigma Alpha info session and will most likely be rushing next week. They sound like fun events and I'd really like to be a part of it but I'll have to see. I'm already broke so that might be a problem there..
Yesterday I went to Block and Bridle though and I'll definitely be joining them! They're the ones putting on the Southland Stampede Rodeo and a bunch of other events, so that'll be fun.
Tonight was the FFA meetings and next week I think is Cattlemen's and it sounds like I'll be doing those too.

It's gonna be a busy year for me but I really want to get involved with all of them. There are some awesome people and it sounds like it's gonna be a ton of fun. :)

Helping with a hog show check in tomorrow and then working a horse show on Saturday. I'll have my first small group meeting at church on Sunday too, so it'll be a good weekend. :)


Ivy is being her usual spoiled self. She's getting better at meeting people outside of home but at the house we definitely still got some work to do. But we'll get there! Eventually she'll be a people dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment