Sunday, September 1, 2013

And you think you're part of the Bulldawg Nation?

So the first game of the season is over and we lost. Which sucks. But you know what sucks even more? The people who talked about how much they love the dawgs on Friday and yesterday before the game and are now talking shit because they lost. Stop being a fan because it's cool but actually support them no matter what happens! I'm not a huge football fan. I didn't grow up here and don't understand it, I'll admit that. But I'm a part of the school and will cheer for them and stand behind them the entire time.

They lost? Sucks but.. GO DAWGS!

Stop pretending to be a part of the Bulldawg Nation when you're just a sucky wannabe fan.

In other news:


I got a bid from Sigma Alpha and am now a member candidate! Super exciting!

But there are also some very sad news. Maisha got very sick and I had to take her to the vet, where they told me they thought she had a septic uterus. We talked for a while but I just couldn't afford to treat it and had to put her to sleep. She was just in so much pain and it was horrible to watch. I held her in my arms for as long as I could as they gave her an anesthetic and then stayed with her for the second injection too. That was the least I could do. I miss her. Who's gonna talk back at me all the time now and try to suffocate me by laying on my face when I take a nap on the couch? She was just beautiful.

Rest In Peace, Maisha. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat... I know that it is never easy to make those decisions.

    ReplyDelete