Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you.

I must say that the dean of my department (animal science dep) is awesome! The day I was supposed to take my intro to animal science final, someone who I really cared about a lot died. I was extremely upset and when he saw me, he just sent me home and told me to take the final the Monday after.

I spent the weekend with my bf (who was even more upset) and studied. It was an awful weekend. And the test on Monday was extremely difficult. But I must have done very well. I thought it nearly impossible to get a B in the class. If I would've taken it that Friday, I might have even failed. It was just so much information that didn't want to stay in my head at that time, pushed aside by other stuff. But I ended up getting a B in the class as my final grade. I am extremely happy and thankful to this professor!

Also, I got a B in Physics. Never thought this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment