Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back in the States.

Sadly, Thursday was my last day with my German vet. It was great though. As soon as I came in, I got to watch a tumor removal! Way cool! Besides that, there wasn't anything big, just appointments like usually. But it was a nice last day and he told me that I could come back if I wanted to! Definitely might in the future!

Friday, my last day, I went shopping with my dad. I got some really cute dresses and other stuff. Thank you, dad! Loved the day with him!

Yesterday was a long day. Got up at 5:15 to say bye to people and leave for the airport. Had breakfast there with my dad and then had to say bye. It's always so sad. Leaving isn't really too bad for me. I like going back to the States. But it's hard to see my dad so upset when I go. :(

The flight was ok. Meh. I used to like flying, but if it's always for 9 or 10 hours, it just gets annoying. I watched Footloose and Columbiana. Loved them both. I want to watch the second one with my bf. I think he'd like it.

I haven't seen him yet, sadly. He's gone to work at a horse show. He's coming back tonight though. I'd hate to not see him on my birthday! Which yea, today is my birthday. Nothing big planned, unless you think sleeping and reading is a big deal - which I think it is! Hahaha. I'm excited to get a break and just relax before we start moving into the new house. Which should be in about 25 days! Woohoo!

I'm hoping he comes back in time to go to dinner tonight. I'd really like to go out with him for my birthday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment