Sunday, July 29, 2012

Thank God it's Sunday..

... and the week is almost over. This week has been terrible and I can't wait for next week to start and hopefully be better. I won't go into details about everything though.

Ivy is doing good. She's been a bit intimidated, which I think might come from all the different camps she is doing because I have to work so much. But from now on I only work half days during the week, so she doesn't need to go to anyone else. I can take care of her myself. I'm so tired of working. I've developed breathing problems and it's making it so hard. I'm happy for school to start soon because then I'll have less physical work and way more time to spend with Ivy. I need more Ivy time.

I'm getting her back from her regular camper tomorrow morning and tomorrow night we will be joined by her GSD friend Rompers. We'll see how that goes. On Tuesday, another dog will come back to stay for a night. Three dogs in the house at once! We'll see if I have some stories on Wednesday.. haha

Ivy isn ow officially registered on campus with the disability resource center. She got her UGA tag and is allowed to come to class and everywhere else. We also met a guy in a wheelchair that was really nice and took the time to let Ivy get used to it. She barked once out of surprise but was then just loving on him, not caring about the wheelchair at all.

What a trooper puppy, the little monster. <3

On a sadder note.. the bf left for Mexico on Monday. It was horrible. I'm still pretty upset. He finally got a phone though so we'll be able to talk regularly at list. Hopefully he's gonna get internet soon, too, so I'll be able to see him on Skype.

I really miss him. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment