Friday, July 20, 2012

Anxious

I'm not feeling too good in the last few days. I don't know if there is really anything wrong with me or if I'm just so anxious about my bf leaving for Mexico. I know I'm gonna be really upset and I'm hoping that distracting me with studying and work/house work will help. Hopefully I can put all my energy into that instead of being upset.

He was supposed to leave tomorrow, so I wanted to go on a date with him tonight. He might not be here on time though. :( He is now planning to leave Monday, so tomorrow I hope he's going with me to see Quinn with the rest of the guide dog people and then have a date Sunday night. I hope.

Ivy is doing great. Everyone loves her. I made an Instagram for her and we're getting a few followers. Hopefully more soon. (laprincesita323)

This is an older picture. Not sure if I have shared this one already. But it doesn't matter. Her cuteness can never be shared enough. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I would be anxious too! Every second is precious at this point... Keep your chin up! My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And it sucks that I can't spend them with him. He's been gone for hours again today to pick up his friend that's going with him. But at least I get two extra days with him.

      Delete
  2. nohika here. :)

    Your dog is so ridiculously adorable. I swear, those ears are amazing.

    I'm sorry about what's happened with your boyfriend at all. :( I've been following that on SDN and I hope things get better for you. One day at a time is really all you can do right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be writing soon again, but yea. One day at a time helps. :)

      And thanks! I love her ears! You always know what mood she is by just looking at them!

      Delete