Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lala Land

Ivy is doing great mostly. Her commands are getting better, she doesn't bite on stuff in the house anymore and the barking in the crate is slowly going away.

Other things are not going so well though. The bf is leaving for Mexico in the next week. It could be this weekend or it could be next week. It makes me so upset because I have no idea when or if I will see him again. Or course, I want to try to go to Mexico. But, you know, money. And I have no idea whether or not he will get a visa to come back here and I don't want him to come here otherwise. Way too dangerous. Visa or nothing. But that's hard to say. It makes me wanna cry when I think about him leaving. I am not looking forward to that day. And not knowing which one exactly it is isn't really helping either. Sad times right now.

Here's one of him with Ivy. I am so happy that I got this picture. The two most important things in my life right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment